Our Studio Store in Berlin.
Seeing, smelling, feeling, tasting – in digital times an oasis of the habitual.
Arts and crafts meets design. A paradise of colours. Here we sell all the Gyalpa products we offer online and more. All our products are either social, sustainable or creative. Come and join us for a cup of tea and let us inspire you. We also accept commissions, for example: Tablecloths according to the dimensions of your dining table made of beautiful Egyptian cotton prints.
Atelier and studios for artists from the Near and Middle East in cooperation with FLAX.
- Merseburger Str. 3 10823 Berlin
- Mondays: Closed
- Tuesday to Thursday: 12.00 – 19.00 o’clock
- Friday and Saturday: 12.00 – 20.00 o’cklock
Courses & Open Studio:
- Open Studio: Embroidery & patchwork for women: Wednesdays from 14.00 – 18.00 o’clock
- Courses: Design and Textiles Fridays from 17.00 – 20.00 o’clock
- Creative writing: Thursdays 17.00 – 20.00 o’clock
Work and Studio Space for artists* from the Middle East
- We offer 3 studios for artists from the Middle East:
- Lara Ziyad (Palestine)
- Anwar Al-Atrash (Syria)
- Abdul Razzak Shabbalot (Syria)
- Natalia Ali (Ukraine/Syria)